Sampling valveThis valve is mainly applied to sample collection for tank equipment or material inside pipelines
and can also be installed on tank equipment or lowest point of pipeline to discharge residual liquid .
• Connection mode: welding, clamp, thread
• Maximum pressure: 10 Bar (145 Psi)
• Applicable temperature: -10'C- +120'C
• Valve body: AIS13041316l
• Gasket: PTFE. conforms to FDA177.2600
• Sampling valve: rotate valve rod clockwise with handle to lift gasket ring, at this time valve
is opened for sampling taking; rotate valve rod anticlockwise with handle tolower gasket mg, at this time valve is closed.
• Yoghurt sampling valve:valve seat is opened to the inside of tank or other equipment to avoid valve unexpected opening or leakage due to pipeline overpressure.
this valve is Normally-closed type(to be closed through spring), press handle with hand to open the valve, and valve will be automatically closed when loosening hand
.Complete drainage (liquid) design prevents material remaining inside the valve.