Clamped check valveCheck valve is a kind of valve that prevents fluid from flowing back to ensure uniqueness of fluid flow direction.
It can be used to reduce the lose of liquid recuperation and avoid pipeline liquid slugging.
It is mainly applied to food processing, beverage, wine making, oil refining, cosmetics, pharmaceu1ical and chemical industry.
• When fluid pressure is more than spring swabbing pressure, valve is opened.
when two kinds of pressure becomes equivalent, valve is closed. lager pressures difference can also make valve closed.
• Connection mode: welding, thread, clamp
• Connect standard:: DIN, SMS, 3A, IDF ISO,RJT
• Size specification ranges from DN25 11" to DN100 / 4" PED 97123 EC certification
• Maximum pressure: 10 Bar
• Opening pressure: 0.3 Bar (DN2511")
0.2 Bar (DN32/1 Y."- DN4011'!.")
0.1 Bar (DN5012"- DN10014")
• Operating temperature: -1 ooc - + 120•c (EPDM)
• Valve body and shaft: AISI3041316L
• Gasket: EPDM, NBR, FPM, PTFE, conforms to FDA 117.2600
• Internal surface: Ra ,;; 0.8 ~m
• Ex1ernal surface:bright gloss, dull gloss